Last Updated on Sunday, 06 February 2011 01:51 Written by Administrator Wednesday, 02 February 2011 15:00
Lincoln University of Pennsylvania
GRADUATE APPLICATION AND INFORMATION
You are a graduate student if:
1. Complete Graduate Application along with International Application.
2. Submit all of the information requested (a delay in sending all of the information requested will cause a delay in acceptance)
3. An email confirmation will be sent and the original confirmation along with your acceptance packet will be mailed to you. Please note that campus housing is not offered for graduate students.
4. Submit $275 acceptance fee.
5. One year’s tuition is due prior to the release of the I-20 form. (Please contact the office to discuss payment arrangements).
6. Once the I-20 form is received please schedule visa appointment and submit I-901 fee.
7. Arrive at Lincoln University and check in with the OIP&S. Additional instruction will be given at that time.
8. Attend International Students Orientation -TBA
If you have any questions about any of the processes listed above, please contact The Graduate Admissions Office or The OIP&S.